Week 2: Asana’s new logo contest #SpotTheDots
October 10th, 2015
We’re really excited to kick off week 2 of #SpotTheDots, so we can continue to give away some of the amazing things our customers create with Asana. Congratulations to our Week 1 winner, Charissa Moore! In addition to Charissa taking home $500 in Lyft credits, we gave away over 100 T-shirts and 15 prize boxes to additional winners.
Here’s a look at her winning entry:
But the fun isn’t over yet! This contest is all about our amazing new logo. Here’s a refresher in case you missed what it’s all about:
The redesigned Asana logo captures the excitement of doing great things together. Our trusty three dots are now handsomely assembled to represent the members of a team, with a warm glow of energy bringing them together. And if you look all around you, it’s easy to notice that energy in some unexpected places.
Week 1 brought in some awesome examples of our new logo in the wild. Check them out at the bottom of this post.
How to play #SpotTheDots
- Look for three round dots arranged in a triangular configuration somewhere in the world. It should look like our logo, but it can be made of anything. Paint, flowers, soccer balls, you name it. To see examples of what works and doesn’t work, check out our previous post.
- Take a photo and share it on Twitter or Instagram.
- Use the hashtag #SpotTheDots and make sure to mention @asana too!
- Week 2 winners will be announced on Friday, October 16, here on the blog and on Twitter. You’ll be notified via a Twitter or Instagram Direct Message if you win.
It’s that easy! We will randomly select one different winner each week for three weeks. Though the three winners will be selected at random, we’re drawing from the photos that best capture the spirit of our logo.
Week 2: #SpotTheDots to win a Baggu bag set
We’re proud to have Baggu as an Asana customer, and this week they’re hooking you up with a sweet set of 4 of their amazing bags to carry all of your work gear! :handbag:
But, wait—there’s more!
We’ve also got 15 prize boxes, filled with awesome surprise goodies for a few lucky contestants. Oh and you’ll also score a sweet T-shirt just for entering! :sunglasses:
Check out some of our other favorite entries from Week 1 to get you inspired!
Just here on Venus and I see Earth, the Moon and Mars talking about how to get people on Mars. #SpotTheDots #newasana pic.twitter.com/cSz8AMlEsn
— Diary of a Dad Man (@DiaryofaDadMan) October 9, 2015
I've been primed to #SpotTheDots by @asana! pic.twitter.com/VYxqd4NOVC
— Krithika Muthukumar (@krithix) October 5, 2015
Henge Docks uses @asana to organize our team and #worksmarter. We #SpotTheDots with the Gravitas iPhone/iPad Dock! pic.twitter.com/fayqcY4oDE
— Henge Docks (@HengeDocks) October 9, 2015
Some other things to keep in mind (a.k.a the fine print):
- You must be following @asana on Instagram and Twitter. This lets us DM you if you win!
- Winners must live in the continental US.
- Original photographs only. Do not submit copyrighted material or steal someone else’s.
- To be eligible, tweet directly to your followers. Don’t start your tweet with @asana or retweet.
- You must be following @asana in order to receive a DM
Boring legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Participants must be 18 years of age or older and live in the US. Photos must be submitted between October 9, 2015 and October 16, 2015 to be eligible. Winners will be notified via DM on Twitter or Instagram. Winners must respond within 14 days to claim prizes. All prizes will be awarded and delivered by mail. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
Thanks for sharing your Asana :heart:. Go forth and spot those dots. We look forward to seeing your creative entries!