Focus & Flow Summit: Join our virtual event on June 9th
May 20th, 2021
The past year has impacted both our professional and personal lives in profound ways. Around the world, people continue to spend 60% of their time on work about work, logging longer hours and burning out at higher rates. Others are languishing, feeling unmotivated and unable to focus. In this environment, how can we focus on what matters, show up as our best selves, and ultimately flourish at home and at work?
On June 9th, we’re hosting the Focus & Flow Summit to answer these questions. The virtual event brings together today’s leading thinkers to share their expertise and tips on unlocking positive habits, mindset, purpose, and productivity—so you can achieve focus and flow in a distracted world.
Find your focus and flow
What does achieving full focus and flow look like? Whether it’s wiring our brains for deep focus to building mindset skills for peak performance, the Focus & Flow Summit will explore these questions—and more—to give you the tools to flourish in and out of the workplace. You’ll hear from:
- Adam Grant, organizational psychologist and bestselling author, on making the shift from languishing to flourishing through focus and flow
- Morgan DeBuan, Founder & CEO of Blavity Inc., on practicing productivity with purpose
- Dr. Michael Gervais, sport and performance psychologist on building mindset skills for peak performance
- Dr. Sahar Yousef, cognitive neuroscientist at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business and founder of Becoming Superhuman, on improving focus to achieve flow state
- Dana Barrett, Head of Global Product Marketing at Asana on our newest features designed to help you find your focus and flow throughout the workday
Join us on June 9th at 10am PDT
Registration for the Focus & Flow Summit is now open—save your spot today. We can’t wait to see you there.